Building a christmas card with printed electronics isn’t easy. It was a time consuming process with many steps.
- Create a design
- Plan circuit
- Cut prototypes out with our laser cutter
- Generate a screen print pattern for the prototypes
- Print the inside design with digital printer and cut out the laser lines
- Print the cover design with digital printer
- Screen print the circuits inside the cover
- Trim all printed sheets
- Integrate the LEDs, Battery and Microcontroller into the circuit
- Glue the inside card to the cover
So that’s the state of affairs. What’s next?